Skip to main content

IELTS SPEAKING || JUNE 2021 || CUE CARD || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world.

Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... We wish all the SUCCESS to you.


Talk about your experience at a gym.

You should say

  • What is the name of the gym?

  • Where it is?

  • When you joined it?

  • How was your overall experience at the gym?





  • During the Covid-19 lockdown, my life became sedentary.


  • Since in lockdown I could not go out and have to sit like a couch potato.


  • It implicated in me putting on weight and become chubby.


  • Even yoga and diet did not help much.


  • Hence I decided to join a gym after the lockdown is over.


  • My neighbor suggested me a local gym in our area which is operated by a lady so it is safe for me too.


  • The name of the gym was Pablo gym which was equipped with all the latest exercise machines and well-trained gym trainers.


  • I joined the gym in the month of March in 2020 along with my sister.


  • I was assigned a personal trainer who was a national fitness champion.


  • He explained everything first and even prescribed a specific diet to control my calorie intake.


  • At first, I was all nervous and could not do some heavy exercise.


  • However, my trainer was very calm and helped me a lot.


  • After a few days, I got accustomed to the fitness activities and started to feel some changes in my physique.


  • In just two weeks I was able to do weight lifting which I earlier thought was not my cup of tea.


  • Subsequently, I lost about 5 kilograms in just a month and was confident in my body.


  • Apart from losing weight, I could feel the energy seeping through my body.


  • Apparently, my face had a different glow I received compliments from my family and friends.


  • Albeit my ambition was accomplished but I have started to enjoy going to the gym.


  • Hence I decided not to quit it too soon and even made some good acquaintances at the gym.


  • Overall it was a great experience and it has implanted a good habit in me that is exercising regularly.


                                                           ***********************

FOR LATEST UPDATES ABOUT OUR BLOGS AND VIDEOS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

INSTAGRAM PAGE :: IELTSDK GLOBAL

FACEBOOK             :: IELTSDK Global

YOUTUBE               ::  IELTSDK GLOBAL 

CONTACT US FOR ONLINE CLASSES AT 📞 +91-9996605415

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES  📧 ; ieltsdk@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...