Skip to main content

IELTS GENERAL TRAINING - TASK 1 || JUNE 2021 || SOLVED LETTER NO - 15 || 7 BAND SAMPLE || IELTSDK GLOBAL

 Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world.

Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... We wish all the SUCCESS to you.


You gave a renovation contract of your home to a builder but you are dissatisfied with the builder’s work.

Write a letter to the builder. In your letter

  • About the things, the builder has not done well

  • The problems you are facing as a result

  • What you want the builder to do now






Dear Mr. Mehta,


I am writing this letter to inform you about the loopholes in the refurbishment work you completed last week at my home.


Primarily, the plaster of the ceiling is rough and torn which often falls on our face or even in our food. Moreover, the flooring is uneven. Apart from this, the sofa set that you installed seems to be old and worn out. Also, the paint on the walls is not proper and has dark splotches in between, which gives an unpleasant and embarrassing feeling.


You are a renowned builder of our area and this is not what I expected from you. All this is irksome and when we sat on the sofa, it makes a dreadful sound. And I did not like to have food when there is a proportion of plaster falling in it.


Now I want you to rectify your actions and again do the rehabilitation in two weeks. Replace the sofa set with a new set, also fix the plaster on the ceiling. Also, repaint all the walls.


I hope you will not again disappoint me and this time your work will be up-to-date. I will wait for your reply.


Yours faithfully,

Nav

                                                         ***********************

FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ABOUT OUR BLOGS AND VIDEOS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

INSTAGRAM PAGE :: IELTSDK GLOBAL

FACEBOOK             :: IELTSDK Global

YOUTUBE               ::  IELTSDK GLOBAL 

CONTACT US FOR ONLINE CLASSES AT 📞 +91-9996605415

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES  📧  enquiry.ieltsdkglobal@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...