Skip to main content

IELTS GENERAL TRAINING - TASK 1 || JUNE 2021 || SOLVED LETTER NO - 11 || 7 BAND SAMPLE || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world.

Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... We wish all the SUCCESS to you.


A friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time this summer. He/she has asked for your advice.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:

  • Explain why you think your friend would enjoy a camping holiday.

  • Describe some possible disadvantages 

  • Say whether you would like to go camping with your friend this summer.




Dear Amy,

It’s been a long since we met last summer vacation. I got your message that you are going on a camping excursion with your classmates next week. I am excited for you as it is your first bivouacking and would also like to share my experience of outspanning with you to get you fully prepared for this excursion.

Bivouacking is an awesome notion, especially in the summer days. It is a great escape from the scorching heat of summer winds and enjoys the wonderful cool weather of mountains where you have planned to go, Shimla to be specific. Apart from this, it will be a great junket for relaxing and sight- seeing in the prestigious tourist places in Shimla. Furthermore, it will prove to be great exposure to the culture and traditions of local people. Since I know the level of your curiosity I would definitely recommend you this trip and you could also take part in the social activities amongst the natives which are quite interesting and fascinating.

However, I also wanted you to be cautious of few things which are common demerits while caravanning. Primarily, as Shimla is a mountainous area, it often rains in hilly areas so you could be easily prone to mosquito-related diseases if not prevented. So be prepared beforehand, pack some basic medicines, a first aid kit is a must along with some mosquito repellent spray. Furthermore, you should also carry some snacks and water with you. 

I also wanted to accompany you on this camping excursion if you or your friends don’t mind. We will have a lot of fun while encamping and make it more memorable. Also, you will not have to worry as I will guide you through the jaunt. I am exhilarated to meet you. Please let me know what you think of me accompanying you with your friends to this vacation site.

Yours truly,

Emily.


                                                            ***********************

FOR LATEST UPDATES ABOUT OUR BLOGS AND VIDEOS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

INSTAGRAM PAGE :: IELTSDK GLOBAL

FACEBOOK             :: IELTSDK Global

YOUTUBE               ::  IELTSDK GLOBAL 

CONTACT US FOR ONLINE CLASSES AT 📞 +91-9996605415

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES  📧  enquiry.ieltsdkglobal@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...