Skip to main content

IELTS GENERAL TRAINING - TASK 1 || JUNE 2021 || SOLVED LETTER NO - 13 || 7 BAND SAMPLE || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world.

Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... We wish all the SUCCESS to you.


You went to appear for an interview in another city by train. The train departed from the station and you could not reach it on time.

Write a letter to the railway officer of your city.

In your letter

  • When you traveled and why the train departed late?

  • What happened as a result?

  • How do you feel about the problem?





Dear Sir,


I am writing this letter to you about the delay of train departure on last Friday from Kurukshetra Junction which costed me my job.


I had an interview scheduled with an MNC in New Delhi on Friday, for the post of Computer Engineer, at 12 noon. The selection process was in three rounds and I have already qualified two rounds and the last round was on Friday and my chance of getting this job was very high.


My train ticket was booked and I have to board the train at 6 a.m., however when I arrived at the station then I got to know that due to continuous heavy downpour has damaged the railway track near the junction. On enquiring many times I only got one answer that the work is in progress and will be finished soon but they were only fake promises. After 4 hours the train finally arrived and I boarded it and I reached Delhi at 2 p.m.


Albeit I was not at fault but the authorities informed me that they have already appointed another candidate and wished me luck for next time. I was disappointed and frustrated with the railway system.


Now the deed is done but I did not want anyone else to suffer like me. So I wanted you to look into the matter and ensure the proper perpetuation of railway tracks so this type of incidence does not occur in the future.


I hope you will pay heed to my advice and take suitable action.


Yours Sincerely

Nav.



                                                            ***********************

FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ABOUT OUR BLOGS AND VIDEOS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

INSTAGRAM PAGE :: IELTSDK GLOBAL

FACEBOOK             :: IELTSDK Global

YOUTUBE               ::  IELTSDK GLOBAL 

CONTACT US FOR ONLINE CLASSES AT 📞 +91-9996605415

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES  📧  enquiry.ieltsdkglobal@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

ESSAY #175 || FEB 1, 2025 || DO ADVANTAGES OUTWEIGH DISADVANTAGES TYPE || 7.5 BANDS SAMPLE ESSAY || CONTACT FOR ONLINE IELTS CLASSES 91-9996605415 ||

Many people work long hours, leaving very little time for leisure activities. Does this situation have more advantages or more disadvantages? SAMPLE ASNWER A wide section of society today prefers to work day after day by leaving less and less time for recreation. This has become a new normal to work relentlessly. This situation offers more negatives than positives, I will share them in this paragraph. First and foremost, the primary disadvantage of working more and more is, it leaves insufficient time for the person to rejuvenate himself and turns him into a money-making machine. This is true that individuals need money to run their life but they don’t only need money, they require pleasure, happiness, travel, relations and some personal time on daily basis. For example, if a person is not having time to enjoy or feel happy in routine, it can cause him serious issues like depression, feeling of loneliness and disinterest about life. Thus, working long hours without keeping time f...