Skip to main content

IELTS SPEAKING TOP TIPS || WHAT TO DO TO SCORE 8 BANDS IN IELTS SPEAKING || REAL TIME TIPS || IELTS 2022 || LATEST SPEAKING TIPS

Dear Students,

IELTS speaking is an exam or opportunity to present your speaking abilities. I have given IELTS exam thrice with speaking score ranges 7, 7.5 and 8 bands. Whatever I have personally used and delivered in front of examiners, I am very much open to discuss those things to my fellow students.

Here is the secret,

1. Watch and listen more and more content in English, it will increase your immunity of English language. This will provide you with best words, ideas, comfort of understanding English. (THIS STEP IS A MUST)

Let me share, how do I perform this ritual?

Every day I invest my time to listen to TED, TEDX, motivational speakers like Robin Sharma, Jim Rohn, John Maxwell, Tony Robbins and many more. Along with this, whenever I do this activity, I take notes also on my language journal.  

2. Practice daily to speak English without worrying about making mistakes. It is impossible to learn a language without making mistakes. Kindly be comfortable in making mistakes but to continue practice. When you speak more and more, you feel that English is just a language as like Hindi or Punjabi or Gujrati and there is no need to fear English.

How do I practice this?

Right now, I am blessed that mistakes are less in my case but when I started few years back, I too faced a lot of troubles like what if I make a lot of mistakes when I will speak? But the remedy is, ignore mistakes instead involve more in speaking rough or broken English. I spoke a lot with myself in the beginning like in morning or evening, like when I was taking morning or evening walk, I was speaking broken English with me only but gradually I found that I was becoming comfortable with English.

3. Imagine yourself in your mind that you are speaking fluently and like a native speaker. When you speak with a clear self-image such as you are able to speak, you can deliver your ideas and you too are able to express yourself clearly and creatively. When you have role models or speaking icons who intrigue you, it becomes easier to you to get a strong self-image to follow. Before actually speaking with others, kindly imagine yourself in your mind that you are speaking confidently, with expressions and fluently with everyone you meet like your role models or icons. 

How do I do this?

I imagine myself like Robin Sharma, President of America, famous TV hosts speak, I am also speaking with my students, clients and every one around me. This practice gives me access to observe and learn a lot of important things. With this, I also gain a powerful self-image that I am a powerful speaker and I am able to impressively express my self.

If you are an IELTS student or aiming to appear in IELTS, you are most welcome to join my online classes, contact at 91-9996605415 or write me at ieltsdk@gmail.com.

Best Wishes, 

DEEPAK KUMAR       

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s