Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 8

CITY
125. Where do you prefer to live in a small village or in a big city?
I prefer to live in a small village away from populated and polluted city. People in villages are simple and co-operative. They are away from selfishness, always helpful and peace loving.
OR
I prefer to live in a big city. Big city has all the facilities for a comfortable life like education, medical, entrainment and job opportunities etc. Busy life never makes a person feel bored.
126. What is the difference between urban and rural area?
There are many differences in urban and rural areas. Cities are bigger with wide roads, flyovers, multiplexes, shopping malls whereas villages have old traditional houses, narrow roads and limited facilities as compared to cities. Along with this, sometimes it is difficult to fulfill the basic needs in the village.
127. What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in urban areas?
People in rural areas are very simple and helping to each other. They live in unity. Villages are away from cities, so they have pleasant environment, free from pollution and a stress free life. Along with these advantages, the disadvantage is less facilities in terms of quality education, medical, transport and employment opportunities.
MUSIC
129. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I love to listen music. Listening good music is my leisure pursuit. I enjoy light and soft music. Along with this, I prefer to hear instrumental music and spiritual music especially in the morning and evening which give me peace of mind.
130. What type of music is famous in your country these days?
 Different types of music are popular in my country. People choose music according to their choice. It is an essential part of our life which serves different purposes at different time. These days, I observe elders like to listen soft, light Indian music which creates a soothing and peaceful environment while young generation enjoy Rock, Jazz and other Western music which generates a thrilling and vibrant atmosphere.
131. What musical instruments do most of the people play in your country?
My country is traditionally rich. Most of the regional and vernacular artists sing folk song while playing traditional instruments. The most common traditional instruments are Harmonium, Table, Mridangam, flute and Sitar but nowadays western instruments are also getting popularity like guitar Casio drums etc.
132. Which musical instrument children like to take as a career?
Music is getting an important place in school curriculum and playing musical instrument is an important part of learning. Children these days like to learn more of western musical instruments like Casio, Guitar and Octopod and Drums. Schools, in my country also have bands which have western instruments. This creative art makes learning more effective for children.
133. Do people in your country like to take music as a career?
Music is an art which requires creativity. People, who have creative minds and good voice, try their luck in this field. Those, who can sing or play an instrument or can compose, are actually take music as career. Nowadays, people feel that music has large scope of earning name and fame so they take music also as career. People for whom music is like food, they enjoy it a lot.
134. Can some music be called noise pollution?
Yes, when the music is played a loud voice for a long time and it starts irritating a person virtually then it becomes noise pollution.
135. Why does our musical taste change when we get older?
The main purpose of music for a common man is to entertain. But as we grow old our taste for music also changes. I think this may be due to energy level of different ages. When we are young, we are more energetic, so we love fast and vibrant music. As we grow older, the energy level reduces and we like listening soft and soothing music which give us peace of mind.
136. How do people in your city spend time in the evening?
Most of the people in city have a common routine. Some work in office; they have their work routine. Some others are busy with household work but in the evening everyone comes out of their home. People go for walk with their family members or friends and children love to play in the gardens or parks. Some people like to watch TV also.
137. What do you like to do in the evening?
 I am busy whole day with my job and household work but then also, I like to go for walk with my friends in the evening in a nearby park. It gives me freshness after hectic schedule.
COMMUNICATION DEVICE
138. Which communication device is most popular among people these days?
Communication devices have changed the lives of people. Easily available and economical devices are attracting people a lot. Everyone feels that he should use mobile phones. I also use a mobile phone to communicate with my parents when I am away from my home and with friends usually in the evening.
139. When do you think device is more useful to you?
Every feature of the device is useful to me. It is most at useful at the time of exam preparation. At that time I discuss topics and difficulties with my friends and tutor on phone. Sometimes my friends send me answers to the question through text messages. And whenever I am away from my home, it helps me to connect to my parents.
ROUTINE
140. Can you describe your routine?
 I get up early in the morning at 5o’clock, do yoga for half an hour. Then I start with my kitchen work. After completing it, I get ready for my institute. As I am working as a teacher so from 8 am to 2 pm I teach students. Nearly at 2.30pm I come back home, prepare lunch and look after my family. In the evening I meditate for half an hour, go for walk with friends, come back and prepare dinner for family and then watch TV for some time before going to bed.
141. Do you want to change your routine?
I am satisfied with my routine, so I don’t want to change my routine. But sometimes like to go for an outing on the weekends. Then my routine changes for short duration.
142. Is your routine accepted by your family members?
Yes, my routine is comfortably accepted by my family members. It is due to my feasibility and their easiness that I follow this routine. This type of time management helps to carry out each and every work efficiently.
143. Do males and females in your country have same type of routine?
In my country females are home-makers and take care of their family, they have a little relaxed schedule whereas working females have a hectic schedule. They have to work both in the office only. They have flexibility to plan for their evenings also.
144. Will the trend remain same in the future?
No, I think the trend will not remain same. As these days most of the young couples are working long hours, so it is not possible for females to cope up with both family and profession. In the case, males need to help females in the household work also. May be they will have to do babysitting also.
145. Which is your favorite color? Why?
 My favorite color is green. Nature is green and I am a nature loving person that’s why green is my favorite color. This color is also symbol pf happiness and prosperity.
146. Do you like the same colors now as you did when you were young? (why/why not)
When I was young, I was fascinated towards red color because it is a bright and glamorous color. As I grew, I started understanding the life and its importance, my likings changed and now I love nature and green is my favorite.
147. Do you mostly wear clothes of your favorite color?
Yes, most of my casual clothes are of my favorite color. Color affects our personality. Personally when I was dresses of my favorite colors, it boosts up my confidence and helps me to stay happy and lively.
148. What can you learn about a person from the colors they like?
Liking, of a person, for colors shows the class of a person. It also shows the attitude, liking and disliking to a greater extent. If a person likes red it show the liking towards glamour, white shows a person is peace loving, yellow and orange are spiritual colors and if a person likes blue, it shows that the person always wants to know the depth of life or the person is philosopher. Someone who wears sober colors may and vibrant colors it might show the youthfulness of a person.
149. Does any color have special meaning in your culture?
Yes, colors have special meaning in my culture like red and golden are worn by brides on their wedding occasions, white is the color which people wear to mourn. People wear yellow on spiritual functions. Colors do have religious for Hindus.
150. Can you describe the importance of colors in your National Flag?

 The three colors in Indian Flag have great importance. The first color saffron is a symbol of sacrifice; the second color white is symbol of peace and purity, the third color green is the symbol of happiness and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s