Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 10

LANGUAGE
177. Which language do you speak generally?
I belong to Punjab, so Punjabi is my native language. Along with this, I studied English and Hindi at my school. It was compulsory for everyone to communicate in English in the school. So, I have command on Hindi and English also.
178. Which languages do people speak in your area?
My country is multilingual. People here speak various languages according to their religion and culture. The place, where I live, is a city of Punjab. People of rural areas feel comfortable with their native language so they speak Punjabi but people in urban areas are literate, educationists and professionals so they speak both English as well as Hindi.
179. Which is your National language?
Our National language is Hindi. There are so many other regional languages that people speak in India. Since my country is multi state, hence many languages are otherwise spoken in my country. Many dialects are spoken by aboriginals.
180. How do people use National language in your country?
People in my country use National language for communication in speaking and writing. Some states have Hindi as their native language. In addition to this, every student study Hindi as a compulsory subject in the school from kindergarten.
READING AND WRITING SKILLS
181. Do you do creative writing like poetry, stories and topic writings?
Since my childhood, I write short stories. Many of my stories were published in school magazines and I won many competitions also in creative writing.
182. What are the benefits of writing?
Writing plays an important role in communicating and expressing ideas and thoughts, I like it fully in expressing ideas and also help to improve writing skills. It is an expression of individual thoughts whether they are creative or just for the sake of writing.
183. Do you think creative writing should be encouraged in school?
Yes, definitely this creativity should be encouraged in the schools. I think school is the first and best stage of learning. These are the formative years of learning and learning at this stage has great impression in life. Learning at school sometimes helps to take creative writing as a career for students.
184. How can creative writing be encouraged in schools?
It is easy to introduce and teach anything new during school. Creativity can be encouraged in the schools by introducing it, as a subject or by organizing contests and competitions related to creative writing. Good teachers should be appointed who are masters in the subject
BIRTHDAY
185. Do you celebrate your birthday?
Yes, I celebrate my birthday every year with great enthusiasm and fun. I get lot of good wishes and gifts on this day. Along with this, I get a lot of blessings from my parents and elders.
186. How do you celebrate your birthday?
Birthday, for me is a great day. I celebrate it with my friends and family members. In the morning, I visit temple for worship with my parents and serve needy people by giving them, fruits and clothes. And in the evening, I throw a party to enjoy with friends and relatives. My birthday always brings joy, happiness and newness in my life.
187. Are birthdays important in our life?
Yes, birthdays are really very important in my life. The day makes me special for everyone in family and friends. It reminds me of a day in the year when i came on earth. The special day brings blessings and happiness in my life.
188. What activities do children like to do on their birthdays?
Well, children spend the day with great fun, joy and excitement. They like to cut the cake and enjoy dance and games with their friends. Along with this, they also like to accept variety of gifts. They feel proud by wearing new dresses on the day. Actually birthday makes a child a special being for that day. They are an apple of eye for everyone on that day.
MOVIES
189. Do you like movies? What type of movies do you watch?
Watching movies is a popular entertainment these days. Every week many movies are released. I also like watching movies especially comedy movies as it gives us chances to laugh and they act as a stress buster.
190. Do you like to watch movies in theatre or at home? (Why?)
The rising number of multiplexes with varied, latest and modern facilities attracts everyone to watch movies in cinema theatre. The overall ambience of theatre, hi-tech interior and sound system fascinate me to watch movies there. I am a theatre lover. I steal time for myself from my hectic schedule and watch movie in theatre especially when it is of my favorite actor and actress.
 191. What types of movies are liked by people in your country?
The popularity of cinema has increased over the time in my country. The rising number of movies released every week attracts people a lot. Taste towards movies is according to the age. Mostly young people like thriller and action movies, elderly people watch family movies and children are more passionate about watching children movies which mostly consist of animations and cartoons.
192. What types of movies are released in your country these days?
These days a variety of movies are released in my country. The types include romantic, action, comedy and family movies based on social drama but nowadays, I find more and more movies are based on real stories.
PARTIES
193. Do you attend parties? What type of parties do you attend?
Parties give a chance to meet people and enhance your social circle. They are means to spend quality time with friends and enjoy life. I attend both bachelors as well as family parties. These parties give you a chance to live in your present time and happenings.
194. What do you enjoy in the parties?
Numerous activities are there which a person can enjoy in the parties. I enjoy dance, food and gossips. Sometimes I feel happy to meet relatives after a long time and at other times it gives me a chance to meet new people. So I enjoy meeting people also. According to me, parties keep a person young and energetic.
195. What are the occasions on which people throw parties in your country?
Nowadays every occasion is a reason to celebrate. People like to celebrate each and every moment of their happiness by organizing parties. The popular occasions are festivals, achievements, marriage and birthdays. In addition to this, send offs, promotions, fresher’s and break up parties are also organized nowadays.
SPORTS
196. Which sport do you like to play and watch?
I love to play and watch an international sport cricket. From my childhood, I played it a lot in the school as well as at home. I represented my school team for four year continuously. I am really passionate about the sports.
197. Do you like to watch it in the stadium or on TV? (Why)
I enjoy this sport more on TV with more hi-tech camera close ups which is not possible in the stadium. The noise created by spectators makes me loose the charm of the game. This is also one of the reasons that I hesitate to watch cricket in the stadium. I never miss an international match.
198. Have you played any sports in your school? Which one?
I always liked to play sports and represent my school team since my childhood. I had played cricket in school. I was one of the best players of my school team and one of the left handed batsmen. I achieved many awards for my school.
199. Do you think children these days, want sports as a career? (Why)
Yes, it is true. Many children these days dream of sports as a career. They think a person has more name and fame in this career. The increasing number of cricket academies attracts parents and children to play this game. The institutes and academies encourage children to take this sport as a profession. Along with this, people watch cricket as it is gaining lot of popularity and the cricketers are becoming celebrities. So, many children decide to choose cricket as a career.
200. Do you think playing games is necessary to stay healthy?

I think one should play to stay fit and active like there is a famous saying: no play makes jack a dull boy. Playing sports keeps a person physically strong and mentally fit. So, playing is equally important as other activities. It keeps body active and fit. Apart from this, it is a way to ease out stress. Not only this, it helps to inculcate many values like team spirit, sportsmanship, co-operation and adjustment. It is essential to play games to stay healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s