Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL : 6

MEETING TO PEOPLE
84. Do you like to meet people?
Yes, I like meeting people. Daily I go to college and meet people around me. Apart from this, I meet people in the garden, shopping malls and restaurants. And sometime I visit my friend’s home or they come to my house. I feel and quite respect socializations part of human nature. So I meet and remain happy after meeting people.
85. When did you last meet a new person?
Well sir I am working as a trainer and daily I meet my students and new people also who want to join the institution for learning. Today, I am on leave for my speaking test. Yesterday, I met a person in the afternoon that came to join the class.
86. What are the meeting places of teenagers in your city?
Teenagers in my city meet at fast food points, play stations, shopping malls, cinema hall and discotheques. They are more attracted towards thrilling and vibrant atmosphere. They enjoy the place as well as the activities. At times, the school and colleges also become favorite spots for teenagers to see each other.
87. Why do people visit gardens?
People visit gardens for various purposes like elders enjoy walking, jogging, exercises and gossips while children enjoy playing games and swings too. Ladies get together for gossips and for yoga exercise also. It is the best way to spend time and get socialized.
SCHOOL
88. From where did you do your schooling?
As my father was in Indian Air Force, I had to move place to place with him. So I studied from Nursery to 10+2 from Kendriya Vidyalya schools situated in different cities of my country. They are all English medium schools which follow CBSE syllabus.
89. What were your favorite subjects in the school?
I studied all the compulsory subjects in the school like: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social science.  But my favorite subjects were Mathematics and science. To solve complex problems in mathematics and to do numerical in physics was my favorite.
90. Did you study language in your school?
Yes sure, from the schooling age, I am studying English and Hindi languages in many formats like reading, writing, listening and speaking in these languages. I have invested ample time and focus on learning basics of language.  
FITNESS
92. How do you keep fit?
I keep myself fit through yoga in the morning and by enjoying walk in the evening with my friends in a nearby park. My food habits also keep me healthy. A healthy person is more active, energetic and efficient to do work.
93. Why do you think it is important to stay healthy?
A healthy mind resides in a healthy body is a popular saying. So, to keep oneself active and energetic and free from diseases, it is necessary to be healthy. A healthy person is more active, energetic and efficient to do work.
94. Do you like to be indoor or outdoor on weekends?
Mostly, I use to be outdoor to work during weekdays. Weekend is a relaxing time for me so I mostly like to be indoor on weekends. I spend some quality time with my family that I normally miss during other days.
READING BOOKS
95. Do you like readings books?
  Yes, reading is my hobby, so I like reading books. I get a lot of information and spend my time in the company of books. For me, books are the best friend of a person.
96. What sort of books do you like to read?
I like to read story books in English as well as Hindi language. My favorite subjects are fiction and stories that are adventurous and thrilling both.
97. What were your favorite books as a child?
As a child, I loved to read story books like Panchatantra, Mickey and Donald and stories of fairy tales. I was always fascinated by the stories that had lot of illustrations and pictures.
98. What are the benefits of reading books?
I feel reading books as a gift, but only to those who love reading books, as reading books is not everybody’s cup of tea.
NAME
100. Is your name important to you?
Yes, my name is important to me. It has a special significance and moreover, it is my identification in the society. My name gives me a lot of confidence and others like to call me by my name.
101. Who usually name children in your country?
 Most of the people in my country are religious. So either the religious priests or the parents themselves keep name of their children. Sometimes, the grand parents also suggest or advice a particular name for a child.
102. Why do some people change their name?
 I think some people don’t like the name given by their parents or they want to change their name for astrological importance.
103. Is there any tradition of naming child in your country?

People in my country follow a lot of customs and rituals. Naming a child is also a traditional ceremony. People invite relatives and friend, a big feast is organized and then a priest names the child in everyone’s presence with some future predictions and best wishes. Everyone blesses the child on the occasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s