Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 3

FOOD:
23. What kind of food do you like to eat?
I am pure vegetarian so I like to eat vegetarian food which comprises of high nutritive value. I always take those foods which are riches in carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins. Most of my diet includes fruits, green vegetables, cereals, milk and milk products. They are healthy, easily available and not too much expensive. The most interesting point is that it is easily digestible and keeps my body and mind healthy.
24. What kind of new food would you like to try? Why?
I have heard a lot about traditional Gujarati food. If I get a chance, I would like to try this food as its preparation is very simple without much spicy ingredients. The food will give me a chance to taste cuisines of new culture and overall it is good for health also.
25. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
As I am a health conscious person, I prefer to take a light and energy-giver breakfast. Usually, I eat bread sandwich with milk and few almonds for my breakfast but sometimes I take fried chapattis with juices also. Cereals and fruit salad is part of my lunch.
26. What should we eat to stay healthy?
We should eat simple, hygienic and nutritious food to stay healthy. This means a diet rich in all nutrients: vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins. These all are easily available in fruits, milk, eggs, almonds etc. Apart from this, food should be clean and free from germs.
27. Which meal of the day is important to you?
For me, breakfast is most important. My working schedule starts at 8 am. In the morning, I have to do a lot of work at my workplace. If I do not take a healthy and good breakfast, the metabolic exercise makes me tired and exhausted. So, a nutritive diet in the morning is compulsory for me.
28. Will people change their diet in the future?
Yes, I think people will prefer to have fast food and packed food more in future. As most of the people in my country are becoming career oriented, so, they will be occupied with their jobs for long hours and will not have time to cook food for themselves. Limitation of time and the need of hour will change their diet.
29. Do you eat fruits and vegetables?
Yes, surely, I love to eat fruits and vegetables. They have high nutritional value. That is why; they are important part of my diet. Also, they come to us direct from the nature and I believe all natural products are simply amazing and health friendly.
30. What kind of fruits do you eat?
Fruits are major part of my diet. I eat all types of seasonal fruits to stay healthy but citrus fruits are the most preferred one. They not only provide instant energy but are also pocket friendly.
31. Do you buy fruits and vegetables yourself?
Sometimes I buy fruits and vegetables myself and sometimes, I accompany my mother to buy these as I feel she is a perfect home maker, good at bargains and efficient in choosing fresh vegetables.
32. Did you eat fruits and vegetables when you were a child?
Yes, since my childhood I am in a habit of eating fruits and vegetables. At that time, my mother used to care of my health so it was a compulsory diet for me. She always insisted on strong and effective eating habits which included eating fruits and vegetables.
33. Why do you think fruits and vegetables are important?
The fruits and vegetables supply important components like carbohydrate, iron, vitamins and minerals to our body, which keep our body healthy and fit. They are also known as protective foods which help a person to stay away from diseases. That’s why fruits and vegetables are important.
34. What kind of restaurants do you prefer?
I prefer family restaurants which serve healthy and hygienic food. I always choose the eating points which prepare pure vegetarian food. Since I am a food lover and like to taste various dishes. In addition to this, while selecting a restaurant I give preference to comfortable sitting arrangement, quick table and co-operative staff service. Sometime an eye-catching interior and overall ambiance also allure me to have food in that restaurant.
35. Which is your favorite restaurant in your city? Why?
Food Plaza is my favorite restaurant. It is located in a posh area and has a huge parking facility. It provides quality food and exceptionally good services. The ambience of the restaurant is attractive and inviting.
36. Do people sit together to have meals in your family?
All the family members in my family are busy in their profession. Due to different working hours, it is not that much possible for all to have meals together during day time but at dinner time, we all use to sit and enjoy meals together as this is the only time when we all are at home.
37. What are its benefits?
Having meals together helps to share feelings and emotions which increase warmth in relations and helps to strengthen family bond. Apart from this, it gives feeling of oneness among family members and moreover, anyone can discuss their view point with each other which helps to reduce communication gap and generates more love among family members. All these things are helpful to keep a family united and joint.
38. How do people usually eat in your country?
Different people have their own way of eating. Some traditional families sit on floor and eat with hands while other modern families use dining table and use forks and spoons. Eating habits differ from culture to culture also.
39. What kind of food did you eat as a child?
Since I belong to a pure vegetarian family so in my childhood I enjoyed vegetarian food which included fruits and vegetables. My mother including my grandmother prepared various kinds of tasty and delicious dishes for me. Both of them were conscious about the nutritive value and hygienic conditions of the food.
40. Do you think children can eat in restaurants sometimes?

Yes, I think children should have food in restaurants because they get to know about table manners and it gives them a chance to relish food which is different from home-made food. Children should enjoy variety of food and taste them but occasionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s