Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 4

WORK:
41. Do you work or study?
I am a professional. I am working as a staff nurse in a reputed hospital named “Rogmukt” in sector 17, Chandigarh. I am working there since March 2005 and my job responsibilities include looking after the indoor patients and obeying doctor’s orders in the operation theater.
42. What kind of work it is?
Well sir, the work is related to medical field. It is totally related to service towards humanity. The major duties are to keep the patients under medical vigilance by giving medicines and other medical treatment, helping doctors during operation in Operation Theater and minor duties involve giving guidelines and counseling the patients towards a good health.
43. What do you like most about your job?
I like the most to interact with and counseling the patients while taking care of them. Along with this, I like to work with doctors in the Operation theatre also. For me, post- operative care is most essential. These all help me to know more and explore more related to my work.
44. What is the best time of the day for your work?
Most of my duties are in shifts but I like the day shift most and specially the morning time when our senior staff takes our meeting. At that time I feel active and energetic. I learn a lot new things at that time.
45. What makes your job more interesting or more exploring?
Facing new challenges especially in emergency makes my job more interesting as well as exploring. There I learn things like how to take quick decisions and work actively. The situations there make me strong and efficient. Moreover, I love exploring my abilities deeply.
46. Do you like people around your work? Why?
Yes, definitely, the people around me are my colleagues, doctors and patients. All of them are very co-operative, supportive and helpful to me. It is only because of these people that I gain a lot of work experience.
47. Is this job common in your country?
Yes, these days this kind of job is becoming very popular. Firstly, the demand of this profession is increasing worldwide and secondly, in my home country hospitals are increasing so the scope of this profession is also expanding. Moreover, Government is also encouraging many private universities and institutions to introduce new courses for studies in the area of nursing. This is fostering many people to join these courses and get job in various Government sectors.
FRIENDS:
49. Do you have many friends or just one or two friends?
I don’t believe in making a number of friends just for the sake of fun. I have only one friend who is honest and trustworthy towards me. She is an honest friend to me from my school days. She is very accommodating, co-operative and always ready to help. We stand together for many reasons and have a good compatibility in between us.
50. When and where do you meet your friend?
  I and my friend, both are working so we hardly meet on weekdays but we meet on weekends and in vacations. We usually visit each other’s home; enjoy gossips with a cup of tea. Sometimes we plan a picnic with kids also.
51. What do you and your friend like to do together?
My friend is like a companion to me. We both generally like to talk to and share our feelings and discuss our education and career options. Sometimes we discuss our future career options and possibilities. Sometimes we do shopping and even enjoy outings on weekends. We also have common hobbies which we pursue together.
52. Who is more important to you, friends or family members?
For me, both are equally important. I live in family and it always stands beside me as a strong pillar whereas friends are required to share feelings, enjoy outings and feel invigorated.
53. What makes a friend a true friend?
In this materialistic world it is difficult to find a true friend. But, it doesn’t mean there are no true friends. According to me, a true friend is one who is selfless, supportive, honest, and cares even after knowing the weaknesses. I think a true friend can’t be described in words but only be felt.
54. Are you friends mostly of your age of different age? Why?
All my friends are not of my age. Some are my colleagues and they are elder to me. They guide me selflessly so they are my friends. Some others are of my age and I enjoy and have fun with them.
55. Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?
I am a working person. So, I don’t get time daily to meet my friends. But, the friends who are my colleagues I meet them at my work. I see my college friends only on weekends. We all have great fun together.
56. The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
Yesterday, in the evening I met my friends. We all together went for shopping as one of our friends is leaving next week to Australia for higher studies.
57. In what ways, are your friends important to you?
Friends actually are very important in everyone’s life. They are like support in our life. I share my feelings and emotions with my friends and moreover I find my friends to be true friends as they are very caring, accommodating and encouraging in each and every situation. I can only experience their importance.
58. Do you think the meaning of friendship is changing these days? Why?

Everything changes with the time. I observe meaning of friendship is also changing today. It is difficult to judge who is a true friend. Most of the people these days want their friends to be from rich families so that they can enjoy their life having fun and pleasure. So, as long as, friends have money, they look sweeter than honey. Priorities in life and status have changed the earning of friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s