Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS, VOL: 9

DANCING
151. Do you enjoy dancing?
Yes, I enjoy dancing. Dancing is my hobby and I like to dance in parities and celebrations with my friends. It is also a very useful exercise and helps to relieve stress and strain.
152. Has anyone ever taught you to dance? (why/why not)?
In my school time, we had two dance classes every week where our dance teacher used to teach dance to all the students. She noticed my keen interest to learn dance so she always selected me to participate in dance performances.
153. Tell me about any traditional dancing in your country?
Traditional dances and folk songs are part of culture, art and tradition in my country. My country is a multi-cultural country. Each state has its own traditional dancing. I would like to tell about traditional dance of Punjab known as Bhangra. It is performed on Punjabi songs with traditional instruments like dhol; people wear colorful traditional dresses with turban. They sing and dance with zeal and create thrill in the environment.
154. Do you think traditional dancing will be popular in the future?
Yes, traditional dances will be popular in the future also. The music is attractive and young generation likes to perform on traditional songs and moreover, schools and colleges also organize cultural festivals to keep traditional dances alive.
 155. Do you think dancing can be a career?
Yes, these days I observe dancing is an upcoming field as a career. In my country entertainment companies are organizing competitions and assisting talented people to become professionals in this field also. People get a lot of name and fame in this field, so these days they are taking dancing as a career. People establish themselves choreographer in the glamour world.
156. When was the last time you visited a place where people were dancing?
Last Sunday, I visited a local banquet to attend a marriage of my close friend. There I saw many people dancing and enjoying the party. It was a group of young men and women. Some children were also seen dancing.
157. Do you like watching dance programs on TV?
Yes, I love to watch dance programs on TV specially the reality dance competitions. I think these programs not only entertain people but also act as a source of inspiration.
RELAXATION
158. What do you do to relax yourself?
After a hectic schedule, it is very important to relax. To refresh and revitalize myself I like to pursue my hobbies. I go for a walk sometimes I listen to my favorite songs or watch a comedy movie also. All these activities act like a stress buster for me.
159. Is relaxation important?
The competitive environment, changing work culture and hectic schedule make us tired and feel stressed. So stress is part and parcel of our life today. But, it is highly disparaging and destructive. To save oneself from the devil of stress, it is important to relax. The different activities from listening music to meditation give relief from stress. It makes us feel fresh, relaxed, active and energetic.
160. Do you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening?
I am busy with my work whole day. I hardly get time for myself so I prefer to go for an outing with my family or friend in the evening whenever I spend time with them; it always changes my mood and makes me feel happy. However, Sometimes when I’ am too tired then I prefer to listen music or watch television and relax at home.
161. What do you like to do in the evening, when you go out?
I like to walk in the garden with my friends or sometimes I go for shopping or watch movie in the theatre with my family. I also love to go on long drives and for picnic during my weekends. However, during vacations I prefer to go to hill stations where evenings are really awesome.
162. How popular is this with other people in your country?
It is popular with most of the people in my country. People these days are very busy with their work; they hardly get time for family and friends at daytime. So they like to spend time with them in the evening. Everyone likes to share their routine and enjoy gossips.
163. Are men and women different in their way of relaxation?
Education and literacy has changed the way people live. People now, are more career conscious and workaholic. These days I observe both men and women pursue similar activities to relax. Both take up walking, meeting friends and hanging out with them, listening music, watching television, chatting on internet.
164. Is there any kind of entertainment you don’t like? (Why?)
I usually enjoy various types of entertainment from watching movie to chatting on internet. But, the entertainments particularly I dislike is going to discotheque because the ambiance of the place is such that people just forget about themselves and try to cross their limits also.
CLOTHES
165. Why clothes and fashion are important?
Clothes and fashions play an imperative role for a person. It is an expression of one’s own personality. It shows the type of person one is. Not only this, it keeps one connected to the present times. People perceive fashion as a sign of youthfulness and satisfy their desire to feel modern.
166. What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
I like to wear traditional and modern both type of clothes. I wear them according to the occasion and comfort. Few formal occasions demand formal dress up. But it’s the casuals that I like most as they keep me in comfort zone.
167. What kind of clothes do you dislike?
The clothes we wear speak about our personality. I think a person is better judged by his dressing sense. Though I’m fond of fashion but the dresses which give shabby and vulgar looks, I dislike them. I don’t like miniskirts and other shorts length clothes. I always prefer elegant dresses suitable for my personality.
168. How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 year ago?
Everything changes from time to time. Time has changed clothes, fashion and style. There is a lot of difference in the clothes which I wore 10 years back and now. At that time I was young and a college student so I liked to wear stylist and fashionable clothes but now I am married and a professional in the field of teaching, so I wear simple and sober clothes which suit my personality.
169. What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
I think clothes speak about our attitude towards life and moreover it acts as a mirror of one’s personality. A person who wears bright colors, fashionable and trendy clothes, is more youthful. However, people who wear sober and light colors are more serious.
170. What type of clothes do people wear in your city?
People in my city wear different type of clothes. Children and young people wear fashionable, trendy and stylist clothes whereas elders wear simple, comfortable clothes which suit their profession and personality.
171. What type of dress do players wear to represent your country in international games?
Usually participating players wear sport dress while playing but in the opening and closing ceremonies, females wear sarees and gents wear long coats with pajama (cotton lower) with black shoes which are traditional dresses of our country.
VISITING PLACE
172. Which places do you like to visit most?
 I mostly like visiting places of spiritual importance like Mathura, Vrindavan; the birth place of lord Krishna and the places which are famous for natural sceneries like hill stations.
173. How often do you like to visit these places?
I like to visit these places often. There are some famous places of spiritual importance near my house like Goddess Mansa Temple, a Sai Baba temple and Nada Sahib Gurudwara. I usually visit these places on different days of their importance. There are far away spiritual places; I visit once or twice a year with my family.
174. Why do you like it so much?
 I feel mental relaxation, contentment, satisfaction and peace when I visit these places for worship. The peace that prevails at such places is beyond human comprehension. One finds complete peace there. These abodes of peace help a person to enjoy in ecstasy.
175. Are these popular with many people?
Yes, these places are very popular with many people. Local people like to visit these places regularly and people from faraway places visit these places on special days like at the time of birth festivals.
176. Have these changed very much since you first went there? (In what way)

Yes, these places have changed a lot. Previously, these places were maintained by private authorities but now they are managed with the help of government. One can find a lot of facilities and proper management at these places now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s