Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 7

SHOPS
104. What are the types of shops that you usually visit?
Usually, I visit shops for my daily needs like general stores, fruits and vegetable shops, medical and garment shops. In my view few shops have more significance as compared to some others. The most frequent shop that I like to visit is music planet I am a music lover.
105. Do you see any change in the shops in the past ten years? 
Nowadays shops provide quality products at reasonable prices. They maintain cleanliness and hygienic environment in the shops. Most of the shops these days are fully air-conditioned with remarkable services. Due to high awareness amongst customers, shopkeepers can’t cheat them.
106. What types of shops are famous in your locality?
The shops which provide a number of facilities to their customers like variety and latest products, clean and hygienic material and customer care facility are more famous. The shops with uniqueness in variety and quality products attract more customers.
107. When and where do most of the people like to shop?
Most of the people like to shop on weekends when they have enough time to enjoy shopping. Most of the people these days shop at shopping malls and mega-marts where they can find all things under one roof.
HOUSE
108.  Talk about your house/ apartment/ flat?
I live in a big house in a posh area. It has four rooms, a drawing and dining room, a spacious garage and a beautiful garden in the front. Every room is spacious, well ventilated, facilitated with all features and attached with washroom. I am lucky as I am living in my dream house.
109. Which part of your house you prefer most?
I prefer my own bedroom. It has all the facilities which I require like a bed, computer, wardrobe and trophies of my achievement. I like to relax and getting comfortability in my room.
110. Do you want to make any modification in your house?
Yes, I would like to modify the color of walls. Presently, the color of wall in my house is pink but I would like to paint the walls in my home with the color of my choice i.e. white. White color is a cool color and it will give my room more spacious look and moreover, it is my favorite color.
111. Would you like to live in a traditional house or a modern house?
I like to live in a village and in a traditional house. Traditional house are open and built up in a large area. It has large space to accommodate a number of people. They are designed for joint families.
OR
 I like to live in a modern apartment with all the facilities in a compact place. Modern accommodations are compact with limited space and are mostly designed for a nuclear family. These houses are normally fully furnished and budgeted houses.
TRANSPORT
112. What type of transport system is available in your city?
In my city two types of transport systems are most popular. One is public and the other is private transport system. Public transport system includes: buses, auto-rickshaws, cabs and the private includes tourist cars and taxis. People access them according to their own feasibility.
113. What is the common means of transport in your country?
The most common and cheapest means of transportation are buses and trains. Since India is a vast country with population of more than 1.2 billion so public transport systems is most acceptable to the people of all states and status.
114. How do you travel to your work place?
Due to heavy rush in the public buses, I prefer to go to office by my own car. It helps me to reach easily and safely at my work place. I believe in car- pooling which helps to save fuel also.
115. Are there separate bus facilities for males and females in your city?
These type of services are available but they operate only in the morning and evening hours when heavy rush is expected of the commuters. Special buses for females are there in which males are strictly not allowed to board.
116. Do you often observe traffic jams in your city?
Due to high increase in number of vehicles in my city, I often observe traffic jams in my city especially in the morning at office time and in the evening when people come back to their home.
117. Do you like traveling?
Yes, I like traveling to nearby or faraway places. I usually travel with my family. Traveling helps me to enjoy and explore new places.
118. How do you travel to distant places?
I travel to distant places within my country by taxi or train but when I travel overseas, I prefer airplanes as these are fastest means to reach far off places.
119. Is bicycle still the best transport?
Yes, I think bicycle is environmental friendly transport, so the best for short distances. It is a type of manual machine to maintain health as it involves a lot of physical exercise.
FESTIVALS AND CELEBRATIONS
120. Tell me about the important festivals celebrated in your country?
My country is multi-religious and multi- cultural. People of all religious and cultures celebrate their festivals with great fervor. The common festivals celebrated are: Dussera, Diwali, rakshabandhan, Baisakhi and Christmas.
121. What special activities are connected to these festivals?
Festivals foster people in my country and they bring a lot of happiness. The special activities are worshiping and praying along with this buying and wearing new clothes, visiting to relatives and friends’ home and exchanging sweets and gifts. Apart from this, preparing special food at home is also a special activity.
122. What do you enjoy most about it?
I always enjoy celebrating festivals with family and friends and relatives. I enjoy most buying new clothes, visiting to relatives and friends home. Along with this, I enjoy worships also. Exchanging sweets and pleasantries are also important things that I enjoy.
123. Do you think festivals are important for a country?
Festivals are important for personal, social and religious oneness in a country. Festivals bring happiness. Through celebration, people come close to each other. It strengthens the social bond among people. It is an example of brotherhood and moreover it keeps the culture and tradition alive.
124. Is there anything which you don’t like about festival in your country?

Some people drink, gamble and quarrel on festivals. This ruins the sanctity of the festival. This ruins the sanctity of the festival. I don’t like this about festival in my country as I think festival bring happiness, joy, purity and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s