Skip to main content

COMPLETE SPEAKING QUESTIONS WITH AWESOME ANSWERS VOL: 12

SWIMMING
228. Is there any swimming pool in your city?
My city is a big and developed city. There are two swimming pools in my city. One is in sector-6, gymkhana club and other is situated in sector-21 sports complex. The club members enjoy swimming in both. People enjoy it as an exercise to keep themselves in proper shape and healthy.
229. What types of people in your city visit swimming pool?
People in my city are well educated and health conscious. To stay healthy people of all ages visit swimming pool. More of young people and children visit the places to enjoy water splashes in the scorching heat of the summers.
230. Have you visited any swimming pool anywhere?
Yes, last summer, I planned to send my daughter to make her learn swimming. So, I also went along with her to the sports club near my house which has a big swimming pool. I saw there people learning to swim and having fun in water.
231. When should children start learning swimming?
Children, in my view, can start swimming at any age from 5years. It is a good exercise as well as helpful to save one’s life and others at the time of any mishap related to water. Children at tender age should start learning under the guidance of an instructor and with complete precautions.
232. Do you think swimming should be taught in the schools?
In my opinion, it should not be taught in schools because in my country, the culture is not open and it does not allow these activities to be conducted in the school. I think most of the parents will not allow this. Though for small children it can be there.
PLACE OF LIVING
233. Describe the place where you live?
Well, sir I live in sector-4 Panchkula. It is a posh area and most of the people in my sector are well educated and professionals. The place is well developed and maintained The sector is big with nearly 1000 houses, two well established schools, a dispensary, a community hall and a huge market is also there in my sector.
234. Why did you choose this city to live?
 I choose this city to live because of my profession. My company is in the city and on the other hand, it has all the facilities required to live a comfortable life. I have my house in this city for years.
235. Will you suggest your friends also to live in this city?
It will do it definitely. This city has a lot of scope of career growth for youth. It provides opportunity to enhance qualification and skills and above all, the city has all the types of comforts a person requires to enjoy life. Not only this, the recreational centers also attract people to live and enjoy the place.
TRAVELING
236. How do you usually travel to work or college? (Why?)
My office is hardly at 30 minutes’ drive from my house, so I travel to my work through my own vehicle.
OR
My college is far away from my house, so I usually go to college by public bus. Sometimes my father also drops me in his car.
237.  Have you always traveled to work/college in the same way? (Why/ why not)
 Yes, to my office I have always traveled the same way. Moving on own vehicle saves my time. Gives independence and moreover, I enjoy driving.
OR
 Yes, I go to my college, daily by bus. As the college is far from my house and in my college, the students are not allowed to bring their own vehicles, so if I miss the bus, my father drops me to the college.
238. What do you like about traveling to work /college this way?
I like the way through which I go to office the most. The road has green shady trees. I really enjoy the cool and fresh breeze in summers and sun rays through these trees in winters. It creates an awesome view and makes my journey a pleasure.
239. What do you like to do on your way while traveling?
I concentrate on driving while moving to my office because there is always a huge rush on the road in the morning and evening office hours. To avoid adverse consequences, I have to focus on driving.
SEASONS
240. What types of seasons are there in your country?
There are mainly four types of seasons in my country. The seasons are summer, spring, autumn and winter. All the seasons have their own charm and beauty to describe. Every season brings seasonal fruits and vegetables. Along with this, all seasons come with festivals which spread joy and happiness in everyone’s life.
241. Which season do you like most?
 I like spring season most. This season comes in the month of February and March. In this season natural beauty is awesome. These have new leaves and gardens are full of colorful flowers. Greenery prevails everywhere in the nature. In my country, local authorities organize flower festivals in this season which is enjoyed by city residents.
242. What did you do last time in your favorite season?
I like winters most, so I planned an outing to a nearby hill station to enjoy cold weather. We spent 5 days there. I enjoyed visiting such places. The weather was good and I did shopping there. Along with this, for the first time, I experienced the snowfall.
243. Have you ever been in very cold weather? (When)
As I am living in the northern part of my country, winters are at peak every year in the month of December and January. So every year in these two months, I enjoy cold weather.
244. How often is the Weather cold at the place where you come from?
 Winter in my area starts in the month of November and it prevails till the end of February. So, for nearly 4 months, the weather is cold. Life in these months becomes hard due to fog.
245. Are some parts of your country colder than others? (Why)  
 Yes, the hilly areas are colder than plains in my country. Most of this hilly areas experience a very heavy snow fall in winter season. And some other hill stations are cut off due to heavy snow and rains in those parts. These places are at high altitudes; that is why, they are colder than other areas in my country.
246. Would you prefer to live in a hot place or cold place?
 I would like to live in a place of moderate climate. Hot weather reduces efficiency due to heat and sweating. Cold weather sometimes does not allow working for long  hours outside so moderate weather is appropriate in all conditions.
LAUGHING
247. What kind of thing make you laugh?
When people do funny things and crack jokes, I always laugh. Apart from this, comedy movies also make me laugh a lot. Whenever, I am with my friends, we all share lighter moments of life.
248. Do you like making other people laugh?
Yes, I like to make other people laugh. At my work place, sometimes I observe that my colleagues feel bored due to work load. At that time to create humorous environment, I make them laugh by cracking jokes or telling them funny episodes of life or from movies.
OR
In my friend circle, some of my friends are always serious and sad. To make then enjoy their life and to make them happy and laugh, I do funny acts and crack jokes. In this way, I like making other people laugh.
249. Do you think, it is important to laugh?
In my opinion, life is a precious gift of God. God wants everyone to enjoy life and remain happy. But man is trapped in spider web of materialistic world, so has forgotten to laugh. Laughing is necessary for life as it increases blood circulation and improves immune system of a person which in return keeps him healthy and happy.
250. Is laughing the same as feeling happy, what do you think?
To me, it is difficult to explain in words. I think laughing is an outer expression and happiness is an expression of mind which is expressed in the form of laughing. It is not certain that a laughing person is happy but a happy person laughs, it is certain. Laughing is an instant reaction to a funny thing whereas happiness is an inner expression and it has a longer phase than laughing.
 251. Do you think happiness is important in life?

In my view, as our own life is important to us, so is happiness. A happy mind always does constructive and progressive things. Every time it brings positive achievement and generates happiness for others also. A happy person is always liked by others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS WRITING TASK 2 || ESSAY || SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING CHILDREN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES ON EVERYDAY MATTERS SUCH A FRUIT COURSE CLOTHES AND ENTERTAINMENT IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN SOCIETY OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ONLY THING ABOUT THEIR OWN WISHES OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE ABOUT MATTERS THAT AFFECT THEM? DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION || MARCH 2021

INTRODUCTION A PORTION OF SOCIETY OF  OPINE THAT LETTING CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR  PERSONAL DECISIONS REGARDING DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS; FOR EXAMPLE FOOD, APPARELS AND RECREATIONAL GENERALLY CREATES A COMMUNITY WHO ONLY THINKS IN SELFISH TERMS SINCE THEY ARE THOUGHT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO IGNORE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT AND THINKING, WHILE OTHER SECTION OF PEOPLE CONSIDER THAT IT IS VITAL FOR KIDS TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE IT WILL INSTALL A CONSIDERABLE CONFIDENCE IN THEM EVENTUALLY I WILL SHARE MY OPINION AS WELL. BODY PARAGRAPH 1 BY GIVING PERMISSION TO CHILDREN TO FOLLOW THEIR TASTE CALLINGS AND WISHES LET THEM TO BE SELF OBSESSED SINCE THEIR NEWEST SINCE THEY NEGLECT ABOUT PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND WHAT THEY THINK? WHAT THEY LIKE? WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER COMFORTABLE? SUCH AS, A RESOURCE IT MADE UP OF CHILDREN BASED ON BUYING AND USING THINGS THAT ONLY FULFILS THEM WITHOUT FOCUSING A CARRIER BENEFIT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH PARADIGM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the main causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.    How true it is, we get respect with direct proportion of our behavior to others. When students behave in a rude way or in an irresponsible way then of course it is hard to deal the same for the school authorities. Once we go in introspection of the causes of such temperament of students towards school management then particularly attitude of today’s student comes in to lime light. Attitude of a student is formed by various things like his family background, mutual respect of his family for him, his self-image, his personal targets in life, teacher’s attitude towards him and his active participation in studies. By taking into account all these primary factors, the picture goes clear about the c

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

LLS24 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 HELP In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? Lifestyle of people has been totally changed and the consequences of this are quite severe. It is true that people are living a comfortable, hi-tech life and having everything available that was somewhere beyond imagination few decades earlier. There are powerful impacts of fast lifestyle and easy means of living life on health of people. Health is wealth; it is significant even in today’s times. People are badly suffering from serious health issues. Talking about the causes of this decreased level of fitness there are various factors like wise food quality, eating habits, stuff of the food, passive lifestyle, sitting routine, rich availability extra comfortable transportation means and era of virtual gadgets. On-line revolution is s