Skip to main content

Talk about a prize you would like to win IELTS 2019




Latest Cue Card :


Talk about a prize you would like to win
Best Answer :



1. Prizes have always been fascinated and intrigued me for several reasons.
2. I have won prizes of many types ranging from academic accolades to extra-curriculum awards time to time.
3. These days I am quite curious to win a prize that is given by Rotary Club of my home town which they give to best volunteer annually who selflessly serve people.
4. Now, I think a lot about adding values in life of people by doing my best and becoming an instrument of service.
5. As I like to do volunteer work by being the integral unit of Rotary Club of my area, I have done various blood donations and book donations under the flagship of this organisation.
6. This year I am aiming to accomplish maximum selfless tasks so that I can qualify the criteria to win the best volunteer of my area.
7. If I share what are my plans to have this honour, they are collecting money for under privileged children so that they can be enrolled for school so that they can be educated.
8. The best thing about winning this prize is the character I will acquire in this pursuit.
9. All in all, this is the prize that I would highly likely to have this year and with this achievement I will certainly increase my self-esteem.
Regards
Deepak Kumar
Find me on YouTube at IELTSDK YouTube channel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

ESSAY #175 || FEB 1, 2025 || DO ADVANTAGES OUTWEIGH DISADVANTAGES TYPE || 7.5 BANDS SAMPLE ESSAY || CONTACT FOR ONLINE IELTS CLASSES 91-9996605415 ||

Many people work long hours, leaving very little time for leisure activities. Does this situation have more advantages or more disadvantages? SAMPLE ASNWER A wide section of society today prefers to work day after day by leaving less and less time for recreation. This has become a new normal to work relentlessly. This situation offers more negatives than positives, I will share them in this paragraph. First and foremost, the primary disadvantage of working more and more is, it leaves insufficient time for the person to rejuvenate himself and turns him into a money-making machine. This is true that individuals need money to run their life but they don’t only need money, they require pleasure, happiness, travel, relations and some personal time on daily basis. For example, if a person is not having time to enjoy or feel happy in routine, it can cause him serious issues like depression, feeling of loneliness and disinterest about life. Thus, working long hours without keeping time f...