Skip to main content

Describe a party you attended LATEST IELTS CUE CARD 2019

Latest Cue Card


Describe a party you attended.
Why it was organised
Who attended it
What you like most about it


Best Solution for 8 Bands :


1. Celebrations and parties are invariably encourage all to achieve more and live life with an achiever’s mindset.


2. In my life, they too have an indispensable role to play, at times I have attended parties and gained a lot from them.


3. Here I am going to reveal about a party that has a monumental role in my life even it transformed me, it was hosted by my friend Anant, who recently conquered the killing habit of procrastination.


4. It was very first party of my life that was hosted as a result of a victory someone marked on overcoming a bad habit.


5. We were five friends and location was Dominos Pizza of my hometown, Sunday evening of last week was making our time very special so, there my friend disclosed the secret that how did he conquer that habit.


6. He told that I have lost so much in my life just because I was in love with my excuses and preferred to postpone the hard work on tomorrow but a day came when I became determined to stop this completely.


7. He said, with help of time management principles and a famous YouTube educator Mel Robbins, he got the breakthrough.


8. We ate pizzas and enjoyed cold drinks with various chocolates to make the occcasion really grand.


9. This occasion was totally special for me since I not only enjoyed the feast but I learnt a powerful lesson that how important it is to win over our unhealthy habits to succeed in life.


10. When I came back after the two hour party, I hugged my friend and congratulated him for having a whole new life that is free from the disease of procrastination.


11. All in all, I sincerely appreciate being in such parties more and more, as these moments delight me as well as educate my valuable life lessons.


Regards


Deepak Kumar


Find me on YouTube at IELTSDK YouTube channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

ESSAY #175 || FEB 1, 2025 || DO ADVANTAGES OUTWEIGH DISADVANTAGES TYPE || 7.5 BANDS SAMPLE ESSAY || CONTACT FOR ONLINE IELTS CLASSES 91-9996605415 ||

Many people work long hours, leaving very little time for leisure activities. Does this situation have more advantages or more disadvantages? SAMPLE ASNWER A wide section of society today prefers to work day after day by leaving less and less time for recreation. This has become a new normal to work relentlessly. This situation offers more negatives than positives, I will share them in this paragraph. First and foremost, the primary disadvantage of working more and more is, it leaves insufficient time for the person to rejuvenate himself and turns him into a money-making machine. This is true that individuals need money to run their life but they don’t only need money, they require pleasure, happiness, travel, relations and some personal time on daily basis. For example, if a person is not having time to enjoy or feel happy in routine, it can cause him serious issues like depression, feeling of loneliness and disinterest about life. Thus, working long hours without keeping time f...