Skip to main content

A time when you heard a stranger talking on phone IELTS 2019

Latest Cue Card 10 July Speaking Exam :

A time when you heard a stranger talking on phoneWhereWhenWhat the person was talking about

Best Solution:

1. Smartphones have become ubiquitous these days, every where people are seen using them in multiple ways.

2. Even I use my phone not only to attend and make calls but also for number of other applications I use on it.

3. I come across situations in my day to day life when I hear people talking on phone, one such incident I would like to share here.

4. Last week on Sunday evening, I was purchasing domestic items from Vishal mega mart of my home town, there while roaming around the stacks I heard a stranger talking on phone.

5. While talking to some other person he was suggesting him about the best sports car under a nominal budget.

6. I expect the other person was taking advice about which car he should buy.

7. That stranger told all technical specifications of a Hyundai Sports Car Venue and he was a middle-aged man with convincing sound with artistic style of conversation.

8. Then, finally he told him go and buy this car immediately because it is a best fit for his needs.

9. After having a huge appreciation for his genuine guidance I approached him and congratulated him for showing such sincerity for other person.

10. All in all, this stranger gave suggestions about buying a best sports car and even unknowingly he taught me few telephone manners.

Regards

Deepak KumarFind me on YouTube at IELTSDK YouTube channel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

ESSAY #175 || FEB 1, 2025 || DO ADVANTAGES OUTWEIGH DISADVANTAGES TYPE || 7.5 BANDS SAMPLE ESSAY || CONTACT FOR ONLINE IELTS CLASSES 91-9996605415 ||

Many people work long hours, leaving very little time for leisure activities. Does this situation have more advantages or more disadvantages? SAMPLE ASNWER A wide section of society today prefers to work day after day by leaving less and less time for recreation. This has become a new normal to work relentlessly. This situation offers more negatives than positives, I will share them in this paragraph. First and foremost, the primary disadvantage of working more and more is, it leaves insufficient time for the person to rejuvenate himself and turns him into a money-making machine. This is true that individuals need money to run their life but they don’t only need money, they require pleasure, happiness, travel, relations and some personal time on daily basis. For example, if a person is not having time to enjoy or feel happy in routine, it can cause him serious issues like depression, feeling of loneliness and disinterest about life. Thus, working long hours without keeping time f...