Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...
IELTS Preparation Platform and A Place where You Get Authentic Information about Study Visa and Interview Preparation for USA, UK, CANADA & AUSTRALIA. Visit my YouTube channel on IELTSDK Global. Need online IELTS classes or Having Study Visa query, contact at 91-9996605415, ieltsdk@gmail.com, ieltsdkglobal.com IELTSDKGLOBAL has been founded by Mr. Deepak Kumar, a World Class Language Coach and Immigration Industry Giant with B. Tech and MBA.
Comments
Post a Comment