Skip to main content

Describe an unusual vacation you had IELTS LATEST CUE CARD 2019

Latest Cue Cards :


Describe an unusual vacation you had
When
What did you do
How it was unusual


Best Solution:


1. Vacations invariably come to let us relax ourselves and make us feel rejuvenated for next endeavours.


2. If I share how I spend my vacations normally then I must say, going to book fairs, visiting hill stations and going to art exhibitions and last but not least, sometimes I watch movies also during holidays.


3. But this Cue Card is really special to me as this reminds me a time when I have finished my final exams of my senior secondary in 2018 then for a month, I was totally free means there were vacations for a month.


4. Those days I was reading a lot about self realisation hence I decided to spend my 7 continuous holidays in an unusual fashion.


5. What exactly I did during April 1 to 7, I simply took decision to live that week with no newspapers reading, no TV, no phone, no friends, minimum talks with family members, no outside food and maximum time in my room as I was experimenting with my self control.


6. First two days were outrageously tough but after than I started feeling that there are countless distractions which confuse a person from thinking in his own way.


7. I came to realise that while living in society our 99% thoughts, ideas and decisions are influenced by other people and those things are nothing to do with our inner and actual self.


8. As a result, people are bound to live under social influence and they are doing self-betrayal.


9. That vacation I could spend like I had always spent but somehow my gut feeling insisted me to try that approach which eventually transformed me and altered my core beliefs.


10. That was the first time in my life when I did such weird things in my holidays and finally those vacations freed me from social masking, I got to know who I am, what I am looking for in life and what are my core values.


11. All in all, this strange vacations turned out a big help to me and I became the unconditional friend of mine and I realised that a human being is biologically made ultra strong and potentially powerful to achieve anything in life.


Regards


Deepak Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...