Skip to main content

IELTS Speaking Part 2|| Cue Card || Describe when you admired the sky for the first time


Latest Cue Card September 2019:
Describe when you admired the sky for the first time
Best Solution:
1. Nature has countless blessings to offer to human beings.
2. When it comes to appreciate the treasures of life naturally trees, fruits, mountains, woodlands and high peaks come to our mind.
3. As this Cue Card is all about telling a time when I paid a sincere admiration to sky so I would like to mention that I have always been sincere enough to praise sky for his broadness.
4. It reminds me a special occasion in my life when I got the opportunity to look at sky for a duration and as a result to appreciate its beauty.
5. We are infinitely busy in our daily To-Dos but still there are some natural wonders that attract our concentration inadvertently.
6. On my last birthday, June 21, 2018 I hosted a party at my terrace and all of my friends came there.
7. After two hours when we cut the cake and danced a lot, all of them left for their homes.
8. My parents came back in their room after the party.
9. I don’t know why I decided to stay alone on terrace and I sat on a chair and started looking at sky, I was intrigued by its silence, shine, bigness and home of countless stars.
10. It seemed that sky was talking to me.
11. I had tears in my eyes when I thought why I did I never focus at the beauty of sky when it is easily available to me all the time.
12. From that day onwards I became a good friended sky and now I quite often spend time talking to sky.
13. All in all, Sky has become my close friend and now I am quite conscious to accept its beauty and hugeness.
Regards
Deepak Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

ESSAY #175 || FEB 1, 2025 || DO ADVANTAGES OUTWEIGH DISADVANTAGES TYPE || 7.5 BANDS SAMPLE ESSAY || CONTACT FOR ONLINE IELTS CLASSES 91-9996605415 ||

Many people work long hours, leaving very little time for leisure activities. Does this situation have more advantages or more disadvantages? SAMPLE ASNWER A wide section of society today prefers to work day after day by leaving less and less time for recreation. This has become a new normal to work relentlessly. This situation offers more negatives than positives, I will share them in this paragraph. First and foremost, the primary disadvantage of working more and more is, it leaves insufficient time for the person to rejuvenate himself and turns him into a money-making machine. This is true that individuals need money to run their life but they don’t only need money, they require pleasure, happiness, travel, relations and some personal time on daily basis. For example, if a person is not having time to enjoy or feel happy in routine, it can cause him serious issues like depression, feeling of loneliness and disinterest about life. Thus, working long hours without keeping time f...