Skip to main content

IELTS SPEAKING TOPIC || SPEAKING STARTER SENTENCES || APRIL 24, 2023 || 8 BANDS POWERFUL VOCABULARY WORDS || IELTS ONLINE OFFLINE STUDY VISA || 9996605415

Dear all, 

It is my extreme pleasure to share these wonderful one liners with you so that you can boost up your speaking performance and harness your full language potential.

Here are some powerful one sentences:: 

1. let me shed light on this matter, I would like to speak like 

2. when I look at this matter, I think about it in a way that

3. here is my idea on this, 

4. first of all, let me accept that I am not an expert on this topic, yet I would say that

5. according to my stand point on this topic, I feel that

6. as far as my knowledge is concerned about this,

7. let me share my personal view point on this matter, here it is, 

8. it is a common saying that 

9. I have a very clear mindset on this matter, which is, 

10. this topic always fascinates me when I speak about it, the reason is, 

11. to the best of my knowledge on this term, I will speak that      

12. it takes a lot of courage to admit that

13. I am crystal clear about one thing which is, 

14. I have been a huge supporter of the notion which is, 

15. how I look at this matter, let me share that

16. I had not gone to far to experience this that

17. originally I think about it in a manner that 

18. there is no doubt about the fact that 

19. I think that this matter is already has got a lot of attention everywhere, I will also express my views on it like     

20. I have been a firm believer of the fact that 

21. it always surprises me that 

22. it always fascinates me that 

23. I am fully certain about that 

24. I must acknowledge that

25. this topic always helped me to expand my knowledge base and today I will speak on it that


For more help on IELTS preparation, visit www.ieltsdkglobal.com, IELTSDKGLOBAL on YouTube, FB, Insta and contact at info.ieltsdkglobal@gmail.com, 91-9996605415


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...