IELTSDKGLOBAL || CUE CARD JULY 2022 || IELTS SPEAKING LATEST TOPIC || TALK ABOUT A GOAL THAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THE FUTURE ||
Talk about a goal
that you want to achieve in the future.
Γ
What the goal is?
Γ
What would you do to achieve it?
Γ
When will you achieve?
Γ
Explain why you want to achieve it?
ΓΌ Goals are important in life
because they give directions as well motivation to move forward.
ΓΌ I love to set goals for my
personal, professional, educational, financial, family adventure and
contribution life.
ΓΌ As this Cue cards allows me to
speak about a goal that I have decided for my future.
ΓΌ I have a goal to support my
parents financially in the future.
ΓΌ Right now, I am preparing for
IELTS to study abroad.
ΓΌ It is a well known fact that an
Indian students goes to Canada, U.S.A he can earn and learn simultaneously.
ΓΌ I am aware of the fact that how my
parents raised me to this level how much money, sweat and how much pain they
have to felt for my upbringing.
ΓΌ My goals empowers me when I
imagine my father driving a black scarpio having a small number.
ΓΌ He is enjoying a vibrant health
and feeling greatful in is life.
ΓΌ All in all, I would like to sum up
my point my saying that my goal is to financially support my family as well
as to give than all the wordly
pleasures.
Comments
Post a Comment