Skip to main content

IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 QUESTIONS|| 29TH MARCH SPEAKING EXAM || MATH || MARCH 2021



DID YOU DO YOU LIKE MATH? 


PERSONALLY I PERSONALLY SPEAKING I DON'T LIKE MATHS AT ALL, AS IT INCLUDES A LOT OF CALCULATIONS.

IS MATHS DIFFICULT FOR YOU?


YES I FIND MATCH REALLY CHALLENGING BECAUSE IT'S CHALLENGING FORMULAS AND LONG CALCULATIONS.



AT WHAT AGE DID YOU START LEARNING ABOUT MATHEMATICS?


I BEGIN LEARNING ABOUT IT FROM MY PLAY WAY SCHOOLS AT EARLIER AGE I WAS JUST COME CONFRONTED WITH ADDITIONS AND SUBTRACTIONS QUESTIONS.



WHY IS MATHS THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECT?

UNDOUBTEDLY IT IS ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT SUBJECTS BECAUSE EVERY DAY WE HAVE TO USE MATHS WHENEVER WE BUY SOMETHING ON MAINTAIN BANKING TRANSACTIONS ALSO TO RUN ANY BUSINESS MATHEMATICS IS NEEDED.



HOW IS MATH HELPFUL IN PEOPLE'S DAILY LIFE?

MATHEMATICS IS HIGHLY BENEFICIAL AS WELL AS USEFUL IN THE DAILY LIVES WE HAVE TO USE IT AND AMPLE NUMBER OF SITUATIONS SUCH AS MAINTAIN PROFITS AND LOSSES OF A BUSINESS ALONG WITH IT AT SOME EARLY THINGS LIKE BUYING SOMETHING OTHERWISE SHOPKEEPER SOMETIMES CAN FRAUD US.

FOR LATEST UPDATES ABOUT OUR BLOGS AND VIDEOS
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

INSTAGRAM PAGE  :: IELTSDK GLOBAL
FACEBOOK :: IELTSDK GLOBAL
YOUTUBE :: IELTSDK GLOBAL 

CONTACT US FOR ONLINE CLASSES AT
 ðŸ“ž +91-9996605415 , +91-8054574004

FOE FURTHER ENQUIRIES 📧
enquiry.ieltsdkglobal@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...