Skip to main content

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Describe a mistake you have made || Cue Card 2020

Cue Card 

Describe a mistake you have made 

Hints::

What it is

When you made it 

How you made it

How you felt about it 

Solution::

1. Mistakes are the essential ingredient of life.

2. A person with no mistakes looks like a person with no wisdom.

3. Every mistake can open countless new opportunities to learn and rewire our brain on a certain thing or belief. 

4. I love to make mistakes as they educate me in a powerful manner.

5. Here I would like to express a mistake that I unknowingly committed during corona pandemic days.

6. What happened, during corona pandemic lockdown days, it was a strict rule for authorities that while going out of your home, you have to wear mask to protect yourself and other self from spread of the virus.

7. On one Sunday morning, my family sent me to buy some groceries on my two-wheeler.

8. I took my moped and went there.

9. I had the opinion in my mind that I am having mask in my trousers pocket and once I enter in crowded place I will wear it.

10. However my first mistake was that I must had mask on my face the moment I left home to but grocery.

11. Still I committed that mistake then again, when I reached in the store where number of people buy groceries, then I found my pockets had no mask.

12. It was a shock for me and without taking a risk, I came back home and took mask to go again in the shop.

13. This occurred out of my sheer negligence for my own safety during corona pandemic times. 

14. My parents warned me as well as guided me that you can not play with your life.

15. It was the mistake which could cost me heavily but fortunately, I returned home to rectify my mistake.

16. All in all, it was the mistake that I did but I learnt a valuable lesson that safety comes first, all else is secondary.

Lots of gratitude and thanks 

Regards 

Deepak Kumar 

Comments

  1. Madhavi’s British Academy is remarkable as best IELTS Coaching Class in Ahmedabad, If You are living in heritage city Ahmedabad you must be looking for nearby coaching so that you could save your conveyance timeIELTS coaching in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...