Skip to main content

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe a place full of colours



Latest Cue Card September 2019:
Describe a place full of colours
Best Solution :
1. Colours make us feel alive at times when we most need them.
2. Colours have the indomitable capacity to make the environment vibrant and energetic.
3. Mostly spaces related to children’s use lots of colours as they get joyfully excited in presence of colours.
4. There is a playway school named ‘The Little World of Kids’ near to my home, in my knowledge this is a place of infinite colours.
5. The overall building, classes, reception area and corridors everything is having layers of colours like blue, red, green and yellow and many more to add.
6. Once probably last month on Tuesday I went there to know about what exactly they cover as syllabus in playway school then I noticed colours there are playing pivotal role in the effectiveness of that place.
7. In my view, children going there to study and play must be fascinated with this cheerful and charming atmosphere.
8. Even I would say all schools and colleges must follow this fashion in order to be refreshing places for pupils.
9. Other than this, gardens and toy shops I find are full of colours.
10. It is hard to ignore that our mood also gets affected by choice of colours we make at times.
11. All in all, this place near to my home is a best known place in my knowledge that I can call a place of infinite colours.
Regards
Deepak Kumar

Comments

  1. Madhavi’s British academy offer ielts coaching near me in Satellite, Prahlad Nagar, South Bopal, Shyamal, Nehru Nagar, Jivraj Park, Vastrapur, Maninagar, C.G. Road, Nava Vadaj, Sabarmati, Chandlodia, Akhbar Nagar, Subhash Bridge, Ghodasar, Kankaria, Isanpur, Khokhara, Surdhara Circle, Dharnidhar, Nehrunagar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS PART 3 || QUESTIONS ON FAMOUS PEOPLE || BEST POSSIBLE ANSWERS || IELTSDK GLOBAL

Welcome IELTS aspirants all over the world. Thank you so much for the love and support that you have been giving unconditionally to our work and team members. We always try our best to create the most relevant and effective IELTS content... THERE ARE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF CELEBRITIES LIKE A FAMOUS PERSON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, THERE ARE 6 QUESTIONS. 1. WHAT KINDS OF CELEBRITIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FROM BUSINESS, PEOPLE FROM SPORTS, PEOPLE FROM BOLLYWOOD, POLITICS AND SOME SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ARE FAMOUS. ALSO, SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFLUENCE, THEY HAVE IMPACT, THEY TOUCH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR WORDS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR. SUCH PEOPLE ARE TREATED AS CELEBRITIES IN MY COUNTRY INDIA. 2. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY AND THOSE IN THE PAST? YES, THERE IS A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN FAMOUS PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY BECAUSE F...

Describe a school you went to in childhood Latest IELTS Cue Card September 2019

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe a school you went to in childhood. Best Solution: 1. School is a place where lives are changed, it is considered equal to temple in my country. 2. In my childhood I was lucky enough to study in a single school since beginning of my studies to fifth standard. 3. Due to this, I have a vivid memory about my childhood school. 4. It was located in my hometown kurukshetra and not a very reputed and high profile school. 5. I am from a middle class family and normally, families like mine and other middle and lower middle class parents used to send their kids to such schools. 6. It was very special place for me in a sense as every corner of the school had something to say, the colourful classrooms, interactive teachers and well-defined code of conduct were the uniqueness of that school. 7. I have learnt number of things like how to dress properly, how to speak about my self, how to be sorted in a class, how to be punctual and how to study. 8. Since I s...

IELTS Speaking Part 2 || Cue Card || Describe someone whose job is important for society

Latest Cue Card September 2019: Describe someone whose job is important for society. Best Solution : 1. Every job is an opportunity to add values in lives of people for whom it is done. 2. No job in my eyes is less or more important but still if I have to choose then I will select the job of an educator. 3. The work of a teacher is grand as a child can become anybody in his future if he has been richly trained by his early age tutors. 4. Out of all kinds of teachers, I think the primary and playway school teachers are highly important as they help a child to start his life journey. 5. The reason why I am speaking about this work is, whatever profession at later stage a child adopts, his inception starts with the humble guidance and care of a primary teacher. 6. A child imitates his initial teachers, he learns countless things from them. 7. This job should be paid high respect in our society as well since without these priceless teachers, society can never flourish. 8. A teacher devot...